Welcome To The Premiere Site For Morris Connecticut Real Estate
Buying Real Estate in Morris Connecticut?
If you are considering buying real estate in Morris Connecticut, you need to find an exclusive buyer agent. Exclusive buyer agents work for exclusive buyer brokers and never take listings. Exclusive buyer agents will NEVER ask you to sign a dual agency agreement. Dual agency agreements allow brokers to represent and get paid in full by both parties in a transaction without fully representing them.
Would you recommend to your best friend to use their spouse’s attorney in their divorce? of course not! Buyers Trust Real Estate & Investment was founded on the simple principle of doing our very best for our client period.
What can we help you with? Are you buying:
- Land in Morris Connecticut
- A Home in Morris Connecticut
- A Condo in Morris Connecticut
- Commercial Real Estate in Morris Connecticut
- Industrial Real Estate in Morris Connecticut
- Multi-Family Investment Property in Morris Connecticut
Buyers Trust Real Estate & Investment is an Exclusive Buyer Broker, we never take listing and we ALWAYS put the buyers needs first.
Hire The Recognized Expert
Steve Schappert is THE ONLY Exclusive Buyer Broker in Connecticut to also hold a Home Improvement License. Schappert is an EPA Lead-Safe Certified renovation contractor and trained Building Analyst. Schappert honed his negotiating skills by spending 14 years representing countless investment bankers and other successful business folk in the purchase of their vacation homes, he learned and taught with the best. Steve Schappert is uniquely qualified to help buyers Locate, Negotiate and Renovate the home of their dreams.
- When Kiplinger’s Financial was looking for a buyer broker they called Steve Schappert.
- When Woman’s Day was looking for a buyer broker they called Steve Schappert.
- When NBC Tri-State was looking for a buyer broker They called Steve Schappert
- When The Learning Channel was looking for a buyer broker They called Steve Schappert
- When the New York Times was looking for a buyer broker They called Steve Schappert
Become The Premier Buyer Agent in Morris Connecticut
Schappert is now actively recruiting agents and brokers in CT to assist buyers of land, homes and investment property. The company pays for 90 hours of continuing education for our Realtors. Learn more about becoming the premiere buyer agent in your area. http://BuyersTrustRealEstate.com or Call Steve Schappert at 203-994-3950 CT Broker License REB.0791416